The 2017 Williams Route 66 Half Marathon will be run on Sunday, November 19, 2017.
All races at the Williams Route 66 Marathon are expected to sell out. Please register early.
Participants in the Williams Route 66 Half Marathon will run 13.1 miles through the historic and scenic streets of Tulsa. Runners will compete on this USATF certified course while being electronically timed. Half marathon participants must be at least 12 years old on race day.
Half Fanatics Club Members- Enjoy FREE VIP!
Members of the Half Fanatics Club will experience special perks at the Maniac Corner, which features added race day benefits including a VIP tent with private restrooms, gear check and refreshments. Half Fanatic’s who register before September 1, 2016, and indicate that they are a member of the Club on their registration, will receive a custom personalized club race bib and special club finisher medal indicating their club membership. Please note: Half Fanatics Club Members that register after September 1, 2016 are not guaranteed a Half Fanatics Club Medal and special personalized club bib, but are guaranteed a standard half marathon Finisher Medal.
Whether it’s your first half marathon or your 50th half marathon, this race will meet your highest expectations.
Register for the Williams Route 66 Marathon today!
Half Marathon Information
- The Williams Route 66 Half Marathon is run on a USATF certified course.
- The Williams Route 66 Marathon is electronically timed.
- Participants in the half marathon must be at least 12 years old on race day.
- Strollers are not allowed in the half marathon.
- Animals other than seeing eye dogs are not allowed on the course.
- Walkers are welcome in all Williams Route 66 Marathon races.
- Download Course Maps Here
All Marathon and Half Marathon Participants will receive:
- Special 11th Anniversary Williams Route 66 Marathon 1/2 zip Jacket featuring reflective tabs and a back zip pocket.
- Personalized Bib for participants that register prior to September 1, 2016 (Participants who register after Sept 1, 2016 will receive a pre-printed bib).
Please review our 2016 1/4 Zip Jacket policies and sizing chart prior to registering.
Participants who register for the Double 5K on Saturday and Marathon or Half Marathon on Sunday will also receive a special Doubler gift.
Please review our participant entry shirt policies and sizing chart prior to registering.
All Half Marathon Finishers will receive:
- Finisher’s Medal – (Half Fanatics Club Members who register for the Half Marathon before September 1, 2016 will receive a specialized Half Fanatic’s Half Marathon Finisher Medal. Participants that register after September 1, 2016 will receive a Half Marathon Finisher’s Medal)
- Online Printable Finisher’s Certificate
- Hot, fresh Finisher’s food from Spaghetti Warehouse- including spaghetti with choice of sauces and bread roll
- Water, Gatorade, Pepsi products, including Muscle Milk
- Finish Line Entertainment
Half Marathon Pricing
|First 400 (Expires 12/31/15)||
|2/9/16 through 3/31/16||
Packet PickupPacket Pickup will be held at the Williams Route 66 Marathon Health, Fitness and Sustainability Expo. Friday November 18, 2016 - 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Saturday November 19, 2016 - 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Cox Business Center 100 Civic Center Tulsa, OK 74103-3822 Registration will not be available at packet pickup or on race day. Race day packet pickup is not available. Packets cannot be mailed to participants.
- The 5K Run and Walk starts at 8:00 a.m.
- The Fun Run and Walk starts at 9:00a.m.
- The Mascot Dash starts at 9:30 a.m.
- All Sunday races start at 8:00 a.m.
- The half marathon course will remain closed to traffic for 3 1/2 hours.
- The electronic timing system will remain open for 7 1/2 hours.
- Everyone finishing in 7 1/2 hours will receive an official finishing time.
- We do not guarantee that the Gatorade or Medical Aid Stations will be open longer than the 15 minute per mile pace.
- The Williams Route 66 Marathon uses electronic timing systems to ensure that everyone receives an accurate time.
- Per USATF Rule 245.1, Open Men's and Women's and Master Men's and Women's top three awards will be based on gun time. (the order in which the athletes cross the finish line)
- All other awards will be based on the electronic timing system time. (the actual time elapsed between an athlete reaching the starting line and finish line)
- Participants are eligibile for one award. Award winners in the Open and Masters divisions will be excluded from age-group and weight class awards.
Based on Gun Time
Open Male, Open Female, Masters Male, Masters Female Open Wheelchair Male, Open Wheelchair Female
Based on Electronic Time
Age Group Awards (Male and Female):
Under 15, 15-19, 20-24,25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49,50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+
Based on Electronic Time
Clydesdale Awards: 170-184, 185-199, 200-214, 215-229, 230+ Athena Awards: 145+
Pace GroupsFleet Feet Sports Tulsa is pleased to provide pace teams and coaches for the Williams Route 66 Marathon. You can register for a pace group at the Health and Fitness Expo. Marathon Pace Groups (Hour:Minutes) Get to know your marathon pace team 3:30, 3:40, 3:50, 4:00, 4:15, 4:25, 4:30, 4:45, 5:00 Half Marathon Pace Groups (Hour:Minutes) Get to know your half marathon pace team 1:40, 1:50, 2:00, 2:05, 2:10, 2:15, 2:20, 2:25, 2:30, 2:45 5K Pace Groups (Minutes) 22, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36, 40 Please click here to see our list of frequently asked questions about pace groups.
Please read carefully before registering for any event.To produce a world class marathon, the Williams Route 66 Marathon must coordinate our efforts and plan well in advance, making it difficult and costly to make changes after registration. Medals, bibs, shirts and other items are ordered months before the race and purchased according to the original information provided during registration. Many items are personalized to the individual and the race. As a result, and similar to other races in the industry, the Williams Route 66 Marathon does not offer refunds of registration fees for any reason. In addition, certain release forms and emergency content are specific to the individual participant. Transferring such information would be a liability to the participant and the marathon. This policy applies to individuals with injuries, unexpected business, family emergencies, etc. The Williams Route 66 Marathon does not offer refunds, or transfers to other participants, with no exceptions.
- The Williams Route 66 Marathon is expected to sell out.
- The Williams Route 66 Marathon does not offer refunds for any reason.
- Participants may change their race to any race that is not sold out up to 60 days prior to their race for a fee of $15 plus the price difference between what they originally paid and the current price of the race they are transferring to.
- Participants may cancel their registration up to 60 days prior to their race. Participants who cancel their registration will receive a coupon code for 50% of their current years registration fee that can be used when registering for the following years race.
- Anyone caught attempting to purchase another participants entry or participating using another participants entry will be removed from the course, disqualified and banned from participating in the Route 66 Marathon for two years.
- Anyone caught attempting to sell or selling your registration will result in an immediate disqualification and ban from participating in the Route 66 Marathon for two years.
- All participants must pickup their packets at the Williams Route 66 Marathon Health, Fitness and Sustainability Expo.
- Race day packet pickup is not available.
- Packets cannot be mailed to participants.
- Participants unable to participate or get to packet pickup can pick up their packet or have someone else pick up their packet for them. Their representative must show a signed copy of the participant's registration confirmation to pick up the packet.