Welcome to Race Week!
November 18, 2020|Blog, Virtual Race 2020|
Race week is finally here! In just a few short days, on Saturday, November 21, the Williams Route 66 Marathon virtual events will officially be underway! You’ll have until Tuesday, December 1 to complete your registered event and submit your time for inclusion in this year’s finisher results. A few things to remember:
- You can run any route of your choosing or on the treadmill, as long as you complete the distance of your virtual race in one continuous effort.
- You can run (or walk!) your race anytime between November 21 and December 1.
- Make sure to submit your finisher time by December 1!
To download your virtual bib and upload your results, log into your participant account, and complete the following steps:
- Click on the ‘Your Registrations’ tab and click ‘Edit Registration’
- On the right-hand side, click ‘Get Your Virtual Bib,’ print the file, and cut out your bib to wear for your race
- Click on ‘Submit Activity’ and choose either manual activity or wearable activity (connect your wearable device in the “Your Devices” tab; select wearables supported)
- Enter your total finish time and other information and click “Submit Results”
Be sure to download your finisher certificate, check out the results page, and share your results on social media!
Leave a Comment