Get your party on post-race!
You’ve heard us call the Williams Route 66 Marathon a 26.2-mile party, but it’s actually a little bit more than that! Our epic post-race party, presented by the Tulsa Sports Commission, is the place to be after you cross the finish line. Lucky for you, you don’t have to go very far to get there! If you ask us, there are five steps to getting the most out of your post-race party experience:
- Find your fam: Our Family Reunification Area makes it easy for finishers to find their family and friends after the race! Located just outside of the finisher’s area, you won’t have to walk (or hobble) far to find your loved ones.
- Chow down: You’ll probably be hungry after your race, and there will be plenty of pizza from Mazzio’s for finishers to enjoy. If your friends and family are hungry after cheering for you all morning, don’t worry, we’ve got them covered too! Mazzio’s pizza will be for sale at the post-race party.
- Grab a cold one: All participants ages 21 and up will receive a free post-race beer from Nine Band Brewing Company, the official beer sponsor of the Williams Route 66 Marathon!
- Flaunt your finisher status: You’ll have a pretty sweet finisher medal around your neck after you cross that finish line, but you probably won’t want to wear it on your future runs. Why not stop by the Fleet Feet Logo Gear tent and grab a finisher shirt that proudly proclaims your status as king or queen of the road?
- Loosen up your legs: What better way to shake out the lactic acid and celebrate than by dancing along with the tunes from our live entertainers all day? Check out our live music lineup:
- 8 – 10:30 am: Double Treble
- 11 am – 1 pm: Tulsa House Party
- 1 – 4 pm: Zodiac
Once the hard part is over, it’s time to party! We can’t wait to celebrate with you!