Maniac Corner Instructions
Marathon Maniacs, Half Fanatics, and 50 States Marathon Club Members – welcome to Tulsa! Reunion weekend is finally here, and we are just as excited to see you as you are to see each other! Please read the following instructions carefully to ensure that you receive all of our club VIP benefits on race weekend. We can’t wait to see you rock the Route in your club colors!
In order to gain access to all of the VIP benefits on race weekend, members of all three clubs must pick up their VIP bracelets at their respective club booths at the Health, Fitness, and Sustainability Expo on race weekend. The Williams Route 66 Marathon Health, Fitness, and Sustainability Expo will be held at the Cox Business Center, located at 100 Civic Center, Tulsa, OK 74103, on Friday, November 22 from 11 am – 7 pm and Saturday, November 23 from 9:30 am – 6 pm.
- The Marathon Maniac, Half Fanatic, and 50 States Marathon Club FREE group photo will be taken on Sunday, November 18 at 7:15 am. All club members should meet at the corner of 6th Street and Main Street at the Maniac Corner Start Line VIP Area.
- Entry into the Maniac Corner Start Line VIP Area requires that all club members must wear their club bracelet in order to gain access to all of the special perks. The fenced VIP Area offers private bathrooms for club members only, a private gear check, and a fully staffed tent filled with volunteers.
Following the race, club members will have access to even more awesome perks!
- NEW FOR 2018: All participants will receive their medals in the finishers’ chute, including members of the Marathon Maniacs, 50 States Marathon Club, and Half Fanatics. Club members will NOT exchange their finisher medals in the club areas, as has occurred in previous years. PLEASE COLLECT YOUR FINISHER MEDAL IN THE CHUTE REGARDLESS OF YOUR CLUB AFFILIATION.
- Regardless of which medal you end up with, the Maniac Corner Finish Line VIP Area will be stocked with a huge private supply of post-race food, Gatorade, water, soft drinks, and of course, plenty of beer for everyone! Stick around post-race and watch your friends come in – you don’t want to miss this party!
- All gear checked at the Maniac Corner Start Line VIP Area will be transported to the Finish Line VIP Area for quick pick up and no wait. We can’t wait to celebrate with all of our club members after you Rock the Route!