The Williams Route 66 Marathon has partnered with the Tulsa Sports Commission, Visit Tulsa and the best hotels to assure that our out of town guests have what they need to get to the finish line. You are highly encouraged to book your hotel through the link on this page to assure that you receive the following benefits.
- Access to rates and availability to all official hotels of the Williams Route 66 Marathon.
- Shuttle Service for participants from the finish line back to your hotel on Sunday November 24th.
- Automatic 3:00 pm checkout on Sunday November 24th.
- Breakfast available starting at 5:30 am on Sunday November 24th.
- Runner/Walker friendly food and beverage items available in the hotel gift shop.
The official hotels of the Williams Route 66 Marathon are required to meet minimum quality standards and provide the special services listed above to everyone that books their room using the link on this page. The Williams Route 66 Marathon conducts post-event surveys and works with the hotels after every event to make sure they understand the special needs of our participants. Booking through the link on this page allows us to make sure you have the best possible experience at the Williams Route 66 Marathon.
Additional Shuttle Service
Please note that the following official hotels are located outside of downtown Tulsa and are not within walking distance of the marathon events.
DoubleTree Hotel At Warren Place
Marriott Tulsa Southern Hills
The Williams Route 66 Marathon will provide additional shuttle service to and from these hotels on Sunday November 24th. The shuttle service will be provided free to participants who register through the link on this page. The additional shuttles from these hotels will run from 6:30 am to 8:00 am for participants who register through the link on this page. The shuttle will continue to run for participants and spectators from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.