Fun Run and Walk
The 2016 Williams Route 66 Marathon Fun Run and Walk will be run on Saturday, November 19, 2016.
All races at the Williams Route 66 Marathon are expected to sell out. Please register early.
Individuals of all ages are encouraged to participate in the Williams Route 66 Marathon Fun Run and Walk. This one-mile event is fit for the entire family, and it’s the perfect start for individuals on a fresh path to wellness. The event is not timed, and walkers are welcome to register. Strollers are welcome in the Fun Run and Walk, and visually impaired individuals can compete with a seeing-eye dog. Whether you have sprinting goals or just want to get off the couch, get started by registering today.
Fun Run and Walk Information
- The Williams Route 66 Marathon Fun Run and Walk is a one mile event for the whole family.
- The Williams Route 66 Marathon Fun Run and Walk is not timed.
- Strollers are allowed in the Fun Run but are not allowed in any other race.
- Animals other than seeing eye dogs are not allowed on the course.
- Walkers are welcome in all Williams Route 66 Marathon races.
- Download Course Maps Here
All Participants will receive
- 2016 Williams Route 66 Marathon Participant Shirt (Technical Wicking Shirt)
- Finisher Medal
- Goodie Bag with product samples and coupons.
Please review our participant entry shirt policies and sizing charts prior to registering.
10th Anniversary Fun Run Pricing
|2/1/16 through 8/31/16||
|Expo (If Available)||25.00|
Packet Pickup will be held at the Williams Route 66 Marathon Health, Fitness and Sustainability Expo.
Friday November 18, 2016 – 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Cox Business Center
100 Civic Center
Tulsa, OK 74103-3822
Registration will not be available at packet pickup or on race day.
Race day packet pickup is not available.
Packets cannot be mailed to participants.
- The 5K Run and Walk starts at 8:00 a.m.
- The Fun Run and Walk starts at 9:00a.m.
- The Mascot Dash starts at 9:30 a.m.
- All Sunday races start at 8:00 a.m.
Please read carefully before registering for any event.To produce a world class marathon, the Williams Route 66 Marathon must coordinate our efforts and plan well in advance, making it difficult and costly to make changes after registration. Medals, bibs, shirts and other items are ordered months before the race and purchased according to the original information provided during registration. Many items are personalized to the individual and the race. As a result, and similar to other races in the industry, the Williams Route 66 Marathon does not offer refunds of registration fees for any reason. In addition, certain release forms and emergency content are specific to the individual participant. Transferring such information would be a liability to the participant and the marathon. This policy applies to individuals with injuries, unexpected business, family emergencies, etc. The Williams Route 66 Marathon does not offer refunds, or transfers to other participants, with no exceptions.
- The Williams Route 66 Marathon is expected to sell out.
- The Williams Route 66 Marathon does not offer refunds for any reason.
- Participants may change their race to any race that is not sold out up to 60 days prior to their race for a fee of $15 plus the price difference between what they originally paid and the current price of the race they are transferring to.
- Participants may cancel their registration up to 60 days prior to their race. Participants who cancel their registration will receive a coupon code for 50% of their current years registration fee that can be used when registering for the following years race.
- Anyone caught attempting to purchase another participants entry or participating using another participants entry will be removed from the course, disqualified and banned from participating in the Route 66 Marathon for two years.
- Anyone caught attempting to sell or selling your registration will result in an immediate disqualification and ban from participating in the Route 66 Marathon for two years.
- All participants must pickup their packets at the Williams Route 66 Marathon Health, Fitness and Sustainability Expo.
- Race day packet pickup is not available.
- Packets cannot be mailed to participants.
- Participants unable to participate or get to packet pickup can pick up their packet or have someone else pick up their packet for them. Their representative must show a signed copy of the participant's registration confirmation to pick up the packet.