Once again, the Williams Route 66 Marathon has partnered with the Tulsa Sports Commission, Visit Tulsa and the best hotels near the start and finish lines to make sure your visit to Tulsa for the November race weekend won’t be your last. By reserving your room through route66marathon.com/travel, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Access to special rates and availability to all official hotels of the Williams Route 66 Marathon
- Shuttle Service for participants from the finish line back to your hotel on Sunday November 24
- Automatic 3:00 pm checkout on Sunday November 24
- Breakfast available starting at 5:30 am on Sunday November 24
- Runner/Walker friendly food and beverage items available in the hotel gift shop
The marathon team works diligently each year to create strong partnerships with official hotels which are required to meet quality standards and provide the special services listed above to people booking their room through the Williams Route 66 Marathon link.
We conduct post-event surveys and work with the hotels after every event to ensure they understand the special needs of our race participants. Booking your hotel room through the provided link allows for the best possible experience at the Williams Route 66 Marathon.
When booking your room, please note that some of the partner hotels are located outside of downtown Tulsa and are not within walking distance of the start and finish lines. However, shuttle service from these hotels to the start and finish lines will be provided by the Williams Route 66 Marathon on Sunday, Nov. 24.
For more information and to make your reservation, please visit route66marathon.com/travel.